American Scissor Lift is Hiring!
ASL is need of an Accounts Receivable team member to help support the accounting office in our headquarters. This position reports directly to the Controller, in a comfortable and spacious office setting, located at a purpose built commercial/light industrial area of Stockton.
Our Company is a growing family business, operating in the construction equipment rental industry, with a particular focus on commercial construction contractors. With five locations and thousands of rental machines, we cover almost the entire state of California. We are seeking an individual to fill the role as below.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable lifecycle
- Collect and apply payments, credit memos, and reconciliation of customer accounts
- Complete each day’s filing promptly
- Analyze and process releases for CA preliminary notices on construction projects
- Follow up with customers to ensure prompt collections of receivables, escalating when necessary (including collections calls, asking for “payment status” etc.)
- Monitor promises to pay to ensure prompt discovery of impaired accounts
- Analyze past due accounts to restrict new credit where necessary
- Record and release mechanic’s liens as required
- Provide customer service for branch operations and the accounting office
- Collect and monitor insurance liability certificates for customer accounts
- Provide customers with copies of invoices and statements as necessary
- Manage the automated billing, and mailing of invoices
- Assist with other general functions of the office, and special projects
- Associates Degree in accounting or 3 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable or Construction based accounting role
- Solid understanding of accounting
- 5+ Years of office experience
- Experience with the Microsoft office suite including word and excel
- Familiarity with Quickbooks accounting software
- Great customer service and phone etiquette
Employment Opportunities | Position info, Salary & Benefits:
- Full time, 8 AM to 4 PM shift Monday through Friday
- No need to work off-hours
- Competitive pay DOE
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Company 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to Sales@AmericanScissor.com
Want to talk to a member of our service team about your needs? Contact us. We have 5 aerial lift sales locations, staffed by experienced industry veterans, in California’s major regions: Sacramento | West Sacramento, San Jose | Morgan Hill, Stockton | Modesto, Los Angeles | Anaheim, or San Diego | El Cajon. This service means you are not responsible for transportation when your equipment requires warranty repairs.