Outside Sales Representative
San Jose, CA
- Communicate with branch personnel to ensure accurate and timely deliveries, repairs, pick-ups.
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through visits to customer job sites and offices.
- Work closely with other members of the sales team to achieve company objectives.
- Make cold calls to solicit new business.
- Provide OSHA safety training for customers to insure safe operation of equipment supplied
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results; Exceed quotas by renting equipment.
- Perform other duties as requested
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven track record with 1 to 3 years sales experience within the construction equipment industry and/or 3 years’ experience in the related field.
- Ideal candidate will have direct industry sales experience with construction equipment and specialty attachments.
- Must have experience in managing projects, new business development, and customer retention.
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels of the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and driving record in good standing.
- 2-4 year degree is preferred, but not required.
Benefits available: Company Vehicle, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
Shop Technician III
We are looking for an experienced shop mechanic for our Stockton office. This is our corporate facility where all new equipment is delivered from the manufacturer and installed and sent to other offices. We also do all major repairs as well as recondition and repainting of the fleet. This position is Monday-Friday with weekends off and some overtime. The right candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience working on aerial equipment or hydraulic and low voltage trouble shooting skills. The applicant should also have a clean DMV record and be able to pass a pre-hire drug test.This position will require you to work safely with co-workers as well as by yourself repairing company and customer owned equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Mechanical: 5 years (Preferred)
Shop Technician II
San Jose, CA
- Maintain all types of rental equipment in fleet
- Make necessary repairs to both company and customer owned equipment
- Maintain company service vehicles
- Perform in-field service as needed to customers
- Occasional repairs to delivery trailers
- Occasional small fabrication repairs
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience + schooling
- High school or equivalent
- Trade School: 1+ year
- California Drivers License in Good Standing
- Tools necessary to perform work on a wide range of equipment efficiently
- Firm understanding of hydraulic, electrical, and internal combustion systems
- Trailer/ Air Brake experience a plus
- Fabrication/Welding experience a plus
- Excellent communication ability
- Ability to self-start on major repairs
- Fluent in English
- Must have the physical ability to work in demanding environments including ability to lift 75lbs+
- Rental Equipment: 2 years experience
- Mechanic: 2+ years experience
Benefits available: After 90-days—Dental, Medical, Vision and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday, with regular overtime required
Salary: Based on relevant experience.